4 August 2015
Change needed to avoid 'paralysis' in climate policies.
- Doughty, C.E., Faurby, S. and Svenning, J. (2015) The impact of the megafauna extinctions on savanna woody cover in South America. Ecography.
- Brisley, R., Wylde, R., Lamb, R., Cooper, J., Sayers, P. and Hall, J. (2015) Techniques for valuing adaptive capacity in flood risk management. Proceedings of the ICE - Water Management.
- Boardman, J., Favis-mortlock, D. and Foster, I. (2015) A 13-year record of erosion on badland sites in the Karoo, South Africa. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms.
- Glenis, V., Pinamonti, V., Hall, J., Kilsby, C. (2015) A transient stochastic weather generator incorporating climate model uncertainty. Advances in Water Resources.
- Boardman, J. (2015) Extreme rainfall and its impact on cultivated landscapes with particular reference to Britain. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms.
- Boardman, J. and Vandaele, K. (2015) Effect of the spatial organisation of land use on muddy flooding from cultivated catchments and recommendations for the adoption of control measures. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms.
- Byers, E.A., Gasparatos, A. and Serrenho, A.C. (2015) A framework for the exergy analysis of future transport pathways: Application for the United Kingdom transport system 2010–2050. Energy.
- Otto, F.E.L., Frame, D.J., Otto, A. and Allen, M.R. (2015) Embracing uncertainty in climate change policy. Nature Climate Change.
ECI Alumni Dinner 2015 | 5 September 2015 | Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford.
Drought Risk and Decision Making | 8 September 2015 | Exeter College, Oxford.
Meeting Minds: Alumni Weekend | Booking is now open for Oxford's Alumni weekend, and a programme of activities run by the School of Geography and the Environment on Sat 19 September 2015 | See details.
"Why are we waiting? The logic, urgency, and promise of tackling climate change" | Professor Nicholas Stern | Examination School, High Street, Oxford.