19 September 2014
Climate change report identifies ‘the most vulnerable’ Read more.
17 September 2014
Incentives for forest conservation: the experience of certification in Brazil. Read more.
10 September 2014
Safe enough? Proportionate climate change adaptation in London's water supply system. Read more.
10 September 2014
Managing coasts under threat from climate change and sea-level rise. Read more.
31 July 2014
Creating new walking and cycling routes do increase active travel and improve public health but they don't mitigate carbon emissions? Read more.
30 July 2014
Dr Tina Fawcett speaks in the House of Commons during seminar on Tradable Energy Quotas Read more.
- Coghlan, C., Muzammil, M., Ingram, J., Vervoort, J., Otto, F. and James, R. (2014) A sign of things to come? Examining four major climate-related disasters, 2010-2013 and their impacts on food security. Oxfam Research Reports, Oxford. Oxfam.
- Hall, J.W. (2014) Editorial: steps towards global flood risk modelling. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 7(3): 193-194.
- O'Connell, P.E. and Hall, J.W. (2014) After the 2014 floods: The future management of flood risk. Ingenia, 59(Jun 2014).
- Jager, J., Rousevell, M.D.A., Harrison, P.A., Omann, I., Dunford, R., Kammerlander, M. and Pataki, G. (2014) Assessing policy robustness of climate change adaptation measures across sectors and scenarios. Climatic Change.
- Brown, S., Nicholls, R.J., Hanson, S., Brundrit, G., Dearing, J.A., Dickson, M.E., Gallop, S.L., Gao, S., Haigh, I.D., Hinkel, J., Jiminez, J.A., Klein, R.J., Kron, W., Lazar, A., Neves, C.F., Newton, A., Pattiaratchi, C., Payo, A., Pye, K., Sanchez-Arcilla, A., Siddal, M., Shareef, A., Tompkins, E., Vafeidis, A., Maanen, B., Ward, P. and Woodroffe, C.D. (2014) Shifting perspectives on coastal impacts and adaptation. Nature Climate Change, 4.
- Baruah, P., Eyre, N., Qadrdan, M., Chaudry, M. and Hall, J. (2014) Deep decarbonisation scenarios of the UK energy system with demand-side options and renewable energy.. In Proc. 2014 Grand Renewable Energy International Conference and Exhibition, Tokyo, Japan.
- Eyre, N. and Baruah, P. (2014) Residential Heating Policy for a Low Carbon World: A Case Study of UK Scenarios.. 2014 ACEEE Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings.
- Baruah, P., Eyre, N., Norman, J., Griffins, P. and Hammond, G. (2014) Firm-level perspective of energy efficiency barriers and drivers in UK industry – indications from an online survey. In Proc. 2014 BEHAVE Energy Conference, Said Business School, University of Oxford, UK.
- Li, Y., Xiong, W., Hu, W., Berry, P., Ju, H., Lin, E., Wang, W., Li, K. and Pan, J. (2014) Integrated assessment of China’s agricultural vulnerability to climate change: a multi-indicator approach. Climatic Change.
Recent and Forthcoming Events
Emergent patterns from a general ecosystem model 4.15pm, 12 September 2014, Oxford Martin School. Full details
Drought risk in the context of change: One day symposium, 22nd September 2014, Magdalen College, Oxford. Fee applies.