30 June 2015
Has climate change made the drought in the Western US more likely? Help us by running climate models on your computer.
19 June 2015
Is energy efficiency a fuel? Dr Nick Eyre writes blog post for the UKERC on the recent summer school of the European Council for an Energy Efficiency Economy.
- Killip, G., Eyre, N., Brand, C. and Patrick, J. (2015) Making the local economic case for low carbon – an Oxfordshire case study. Paper 3-253-15, eceee 2015 Summer Study on energy efficiency, Toulon/Hyères, France, 1st-6th June 2015.
- Wade, J. and Eyre, N. (2015) Evaluation Good Practice: is ‘good enough’ better than ‘perfect’? Paper 8-099-15, eceee 2015 Summer Study on energy efficiency, Toulon /Hyères, France, 1st-6th June 2015.
- Rosenow, J. and Eyre, N. (2015) Re-energising the UK’s approach to domestic energy efficiency. . Paper 2-001-15, eceee 2015 Summer Study on energy efficiency, Toulon /Hyères, France, 1st-6th June 2015.
- Cardwell, E. and Thornton, T.F. (2015) The fisherly imagination: The promise of geographical approaches to marine management. Geoforum.
- Anderton, K. and Palmer, J. (2015) Evidence-based policy as iterative learning: the case of EU biofuels targets. Contemporary Social Science.
- Jenkins, K., Hall, J., Surminski, S. and Crick, F. (2015) London Case Study: Flood risk and climate change implications for MSPs. ENHANCE deliverable 7.3: Risk scenarios and analysis.
- Darby, S.J. and Liddell, C. (2015) Communicating ‘smartness’: smart meter installers in UK homes. Paper 9-050-15, European Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy summer study, Hyères, June 1-5, 2015.
- Sippel, S., Mitchell, D., Black, M.T., Dittus, A.J., Harrington, L., Schaller, N. and Otto, F. (2015) Combining large model ensembles with extreme value statistics to improve attribution statements of rare events. Weather and Climate Extremes.
"Why are we waiting? The logic, urgency, and promise of tackling climate change" | Professor Nicholas Stern | Examination School, High Street, Oxford.
Meeting Minds: Alumni Weekend | Booking is now open for Oxford's Alumni weekend, and a programme of activities run by the School of Geography and the Environment on Sat 19 September 2015 | See details.