14 September 2015
Ecosystem Services: A paradigm-shifting new perspective
4 August 2015
Change needed to avoid 'paralysis' in climate policies.
- Ma, L., Qin, W., Garnett, T., Zhang, F. (2015) Review on drivers, trends and emerging issues of the food wastage in China. Frontiers of Agricultural Science and Engineering, 2(2): 159-167.
- Newell, P., Bulkeley, H., Turner, K., Shaw, C., Caney, S., Shove, E. and Pidgeon, N. (2015) Governance traps in climate change politics: re-framing the debate in terms of responsibilities and rights. WIREs Climate Change.
- Eyre, N., Fawcett, T., Spyridaki, N., Oikonomou, V., Tourkolias, C. and Barbero, V. (2015) Energy Saving Policies and Energy Efficiency Obligation Scheme. ENSPOL Energy Saving Policies.
- Bours, D., McGinn, C. and Pringle, P. (2015) Editor's Notes: Monitoring and evaluation of climate change adaptation. New Directions for Evaluation, 2015(147): 1-12.
- Lonsdale, K., Pringle, P. and Turner, B. (2015) Transformative adaptation: what it is, why it matters and what is needed. UK Climate Impacts Programme, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK. ISBN: 978-1-906360-11-5.
- Lonsdale, K., Pringle, P. and Turner, B. (2015) Transformative adaptation: what it is, why it matters and what is needed. UK Climate Impacts Programme, University of Oxford,.
- Pant, R., Hall, J.W., Blainey, S.P. and Preston, J.M. (2015) Assessing single point criticality of multi-modal transport networks at the national scale..
- Pant, R. and Trafalis, T.B. (2015) SVM Classification of Uncertain Data Using Robust Multi-Kernel Methods. Optimization, Control and Applications in the Information Age, 130: 261-273.
Welcome to the Anthropocene | public lectures | 12-21 October 2015.
Launch of Carbon Innovation Programme | Said Business School | 16 October 2015.
"Why are we waiting? The logic, urgency, and promise of tackling climate change" | Professor Nicholas Stern | 4pm, 19 October, The Sheldonian, Broad Street. Booking required.
Revisiting the Green Sahara |4th Annual Trapnell Lecture | 11 November 2015, SoGE Lecture Theatre.