19 September 2014
Climate change report identifies ‘the most vulnerable’ Read more.
17 September 2014
Incentives for forest conservation: the experience of certification in Brazil. Read more.
10 September 2014
Safe enough? Proportionate climate change adaptation in London's water supply system. Read more.
10 September 2014
Managing coasts under threat from climate change and sea-level rise. Read more.
31 July 2014
Creating new walking and cycling routes do increase active travel and improve public health but they don't mitigate carbon emissions? Read more.
30 July 2014
Dr Tina Fawcett speaks in the House of Commons during seminar on Tradable Energy Quotas Read more.
- Frame, D.J., Macey, A.H. and Allen, M. (2014) Cumulative emissions and climate policy. Nature Goscience.
- Chaudhury, A., Sova, C., Rasheed, T., Thornton, T.F., Baral, P. and Zeb, A. (2014) Deconstructing Local Adaptation Plans for Action (LAPAs) - Analysis of Nepal and Pakistan LAPA initiatives. Working Paper. CGIAR, Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS).
- Girardin, C.A.J., Malhi, Y., Feeley, K.J., Rapp, J.M., Silman, M.R., Meir, P., Huaraca Huasco, W., Salinas, N., Mamani, M., Silva-Espejo, J.E., Garcia Cabera, K., Farfan Rios, W., Metcalfe, D.B., Doughty, C.E. and Arago, L.E.O.C. (2014) Seasonality of above-ground net primary productivity along an Andean, altitudinal transect in Peru. Journal of Tropical Ecology, September 2014.
- Jost, C.C., Kristjanson, P., Vervoort, J., Alvarez, S., Ferdous, N. and Forch, W. (2014) Lessons in theory of change: monitoring, learning and evaluating Knowledge to Action..
- Coghlan, C., Muzammil, M., Ingram, J., Vervoort, J., Otto, F. and James, R. (2014) A sign of things to come? Examining four major climate-related disasters, 2010-2013 and their impacts on food security. Oxfam Research Reports, Oxford. Oxfam.
- Hall, J.W. (2014) Editorial: steps towards global flood risk modelling. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 7(3): 193-194.
- O'Connell, P.E. and Hall, J.W. (2014) After the 2014 floods: The future management of flood risk. Ingenia, 59(Jun 2014).
- Jager, J., Rousevell, M.D.A., Harrison, P.A., Omann, I., Dunford, R., Kammerlander, M. and Pataki, G. (2014) Assessing policy robustness of climate change adaptation measures across sectors and scenarios. Climatic Change.
- Brown, S., Nicholls, R.J., Hanson, S., Brundrit, G., Dearing, J.A., Dickson, M.E., Gallop, S.L., Gao, S., Haigh, I.D., Hinkel, J., Jiminez, J.A., Klein, R.J., Kron, W., Lazar, A., Neves, C.F., Newton, A., Pattiaratchi, C., Payo, A., Pye, K., Sanchez-Arcilla, A., Siddal, M., Shareef, A., Tompkins, E., Vafeidis, A., Maanen, B., Ward, P. and Woodroffe, C.D. (2014) Shifting perspectives on coastal impacts and adaptation. Nature Climate Change, 4.
Welcome to the Anthropocene.
A public lecture series to launch the ECI's Masters in Environmental Change and Management.
October 13-17, 2014. Two lecture will be live streamed. Full details.
Join the discussion at #ecilive