13 April 2015
Water insecurity is 'a drag on the global economy'
18 March 2015
Europe's ban on 'wasteful' gadgets - does it cost or save? Staff alumni Dr Kevin Lane comments on the latest EU Policies to withdraw inefficient electrical goods - building on research carried out by the ECI in the 1990s.
17 March 2015
Climate change aggravating cyclone damage, scientists say. Professor Myles Allen comments in a Guardian article about the suggestion that climate change is causing more storms.
- Lejeune, Q., Davin, E.L., Guillod, B.P. and Seneviratne, S.I. (2015) Influence of Amazonian deforestation on the future evolution of regional surface fluxes, circulation, surface temperature and precipitation. Climate Dynamics, 2015(44): 2769-2786.
- Findell, K.L., Gentine, P., Lintner, B.R. and Guillod, B.P. (2015) Data Length Requirements for Observational Estimates of Land-Atmosphere Coupling Strength. Journal of Hydrometeorology.
- Thornton, T. (2015) The Ideology and Practice of Pacific Herring Cultivation among the Tlingit and Haida. Human Ecology.
- Thornton, T.F. (2015) The Ideology and Practice of Pacific Herring Cultivation among the Tlingit and Haida. Human Ecology.
- Blonder, B., Nogues-Bravo, D., Borregaard, M.K., Donoghue, J.C., Jorgensen, P.M., Kraft, N.J.B., Lessard, J.P., Morueta-Holme, N., Sandel, B., Svenning, J.C., Violle, C., Rahbek, C. and Enquist, B.J. (2015) Linking environmental filtering and disequilibrium to biogeography with a community climate framework. Ecology, 96(4).
- Dickman, A.J., Hinks, A.E., MacDonald, E.A., Burnham, D. and MacDonald, D.W. (2015) Priorities for global felid conservation. Conservation Biology.
- Huntingford, C., Lowe, J.A., Howarth, N., Bowerman, N.H.A., Gohar, L.K., Otto, A., Lee, D.S., Smith, S.M., den Elzen, M.G.J., van Vuuren, D.P., Millar, R.J. and Allen, M.R. (2015) The implications of carbon dioxide and methane exchange for the heavy mitigation RCP2.6 scenario under two metrics. Environmental Science and Policy, 51: 77-87.
- Sadoff, C.W., Hall, J.W., Grey, D., Aerts, J.C.J.H., Ait-Kadi, M., Brown, C., Cox, A., Dadson, S., Garrick, D., Kelman, J., McCornick, P., Ringler, C., Rosegrant, M., Whittington, D. and Wiberg, D. (2015) Securing Water, Sustaining Growth: Report of the GWP/OECD Task Force on Water Security and Sustainable Growth. University of Oxford, UK. 180 pp. ISBN: 978-1-874370-55-0.
- Gupta, R., Eyre, N., Darby, S., Lucas, K., Barnfield, L., Hamilton, J., Mayne, R., Gregg, M., Fratter, C. and Irving, B. (2015) Evaluating the impacts, effectiveness and success of low carbon communities on localised energy behaviours (EVALOC). Final Report, Oxford Brookes University and University of Oxford, Oxford.