More internships will be added in Hilary and Trinity Terms.
Sign up to our mailing list to keep informed.
How to apply
To apply for an internship:
- Click on the title of the internship which interests you. You will either be taken to CareersConnect or to a PDF detailing the vacancy.
- Check the details of each vacancy carefully, including whether it is remote or in-person, deadline for applying, start dates, and duration.
- Most of our internships are posted and managed thanks to our colleagues at the Internship Office, through CareerConnect. Simply log in with your University of Oxford SSO as an Oxford Student. Once you are logged in, you can search for the internship listing, or go directly to the page by clicking the link on our vacancy page.
- Each internship description will include 'How to Apply'.
- Some opportunities are exclusive to the Sustainability Internship Programme and so may not be uploaded to CareerConnect - please check the details of each vacancy's 'How to Apply' section. If you have any questions, please email the contact email given on the listing, or the SIP coordinator at email@example.com.
Please note: Vacancies for 2021/22 academic year coming soon. Please see the listings below for examples of past internship opportunities.
Exclusive to the Sustainability Internship Programme
Manufacture 2030 is an Oxford based technology company, working with some of the world's biggest businesses to drive environmental footprint reduction in global supply chains. Our clients include Asda, Co-op, Reckitt, SC Johnson, Toyota and Honda.
We're looking for a confident, dedicated individual to join our team, and help us to deliver strong results in one of our key programmes. If you're looking for an internship where you can grow your own skills; learn about sustainability and sustainable manufacturing; play an active part in delivering sustainability reporting data to a client; all being part of a fun, dynamic work place - then this internship is for you.
As this position will be part-time in term-time, we are looking for postgraduate students.
More opportunities coming soon - sign up the mailing list to stay informed.