Energy, Behaviour and Society
- UKERC Energy Demand Theme (2009-2014)
- Monitoring and Evaluation for Sustainable Communities (2013)
- SuperGen HiDEF (Highly Distributed Energy Future) (2005-2013). The Supergen project investigates how to coordinate the effective operation of small distributed energy resources across the national grid.
- EVALOC – evaluating effectiveness of DECC-funded low carbon communities (2011-2014). The EVALOC project assesses, explains and communicates the changes in energy use due to community activities within six selected low-carbon communities funded under the DECC's Low Carbon Communities Challenge (LCCC).
- iConnect - On your bike! (2008-2013). A multi-institutional study to evaluate the impacts of a £150 million project designed to revitalise walking and cycling across the UK.
- Christian Brand, Senior Researcher
- Sarah Darby, Senior Researcher
- Nick Eyre, Leader of ECI Energy Research Programme
- Tina Fawcett, Senior Researcher
- Philipp Grünewald, Researcher
- Jo Hamilton, Researcher
- Kathryn Janda, Senior Researcher
- Ruth Mayne, Researcher