Position:NERC Food Security and CCAFS Scenarios Administrator and Research Support
t: +44 (0)1865 285176
Member:Global Environmental Change and Food Systems (GECAFS)
Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS)
Anita is responsible for:
Providing administrative and research support to the NERC Food Security Leader and the CCAFS Scenarios team.
- supporting the Scientific Organizing Committee of the Planet under Pressure conference including administering the selection of session proposals and the coordination of funding for Developing World participants
- providing research support in the area of food security and global environmental change
- organising workshops and conferences
- monitoring donor contracts
- administering project finances
- Secretary to the UK IGBP National Committee
- updating the CCAFS Scenarios webpage and the UK IGBP National Committee website
I joined ECI in July 2008 and work closely with John Ingram the NERC Food Security Leader and CCAFS Scenarios Leader and Joost Vervoort the CCAFS Scenarios Officer.